Debugging a Sandbox by Any Other Name

 Recently, I've noticed that trying to debug a sandbox that isn't named "Sandbox" has not worked.  The first few times I just worked around it but I finally came to a place where I couldn't ignore it anymore.  While my extension was deploying to the correct sandbox, the browser was opening to the default sandbox and errors were just causing the web client to hang and VS Code's debugger to terminate.  The solution was pretty simple: there is a server option in the launch.json that you can use to specify the correct URL.  Once I did that, debugging worked as it should.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accessing Dynamics NAV OData with Postman

When you are falsely accused of not having SQL Server Report Builder installed

Error with Zetadocs on Sharepoint Online